Retractable Pergola Cassette Awnings For Large Scale Sun Protection
The Markilux 100 and 200 series retractable pergola awnings are the perfect solution for large scale sun protection (up to 49.5 feet in width and 19.7 feet in extension). Capitalizing on the proven technology of the Markilux 8000 sunroom awning, these full cassette awnings have slender support posts that provide the structure for the awning. Add unobtrusive lateral guide tracks and the ability to customize cassette colors and end cap trim, and you have a completely personalized appearance on your patio or deck.
The Pergola 100 and 200 allow for a large 19.7 foot extension from the building. Each unit can be up to 16.5 feet wide. The 100 allows for up to three units to be coupled for a full width up to 49.5 feet. The 200 allows two units to be coupled for a full width up to 31 feet. The distinction between the two models is that the height of the front support post of the 200 can be adjusted to allow for water runoff.
A few of the highlights offered by these stylish German-engineered awnings include:
- Cassette profile, front profile, guide tracks and front support posts complement each other perfectly to offer a large but completely elegant pergola shading system
- When closed, the awning cover is fully protected from weather inside a stylish cassette
- Support posts are made of steel for strength, stability and long life
- High cover tension is achieved with two special gas piston mechanisms that operate independently
- Tear-resistant tensioning belts provide long-lasting and silent awning operation
- Especially large extensions provide generous shade with high wind stability
The Pergola 100/200 is just one of our product offerings of Canopies With Frame Systems.
Customize The Style To Complement Your Home
The 100 and 200 retractable pergola awnings enable you to select the cassette frame color, end cap trim color and end cap insert color for a customized and stylish appearance.
Markilux awnings can be equipped with Sensor-Controlled Automatic Operation or operated by remote control. When retracted, your awning disappears completely into the safety of a stylish cassette.
Markilux Is The World's Gold Standard For Retractable Awnings
Markilux Perfola Awnings Specification Guides
Please click the link below to download the complete specification guides for Markilux Pergola 100 and 200 Awnings.
Markilux Pergola 110/210 Canopy With Frame System Specification Guide (2953 KB)
Markilux Pergola 200 Awning with Frame System Specification Guide (1595 KB)
Our knowledgeable staff will help you select the most suitable pergola awning and fabric for your decor and performance requirements. For more information about any of these awnings, or for a complimentary price quote, please call us at 650/685-6888 or send an email to email@example.com.