Canopies Installed Under An Existing Structure
For some structures, whether indoors or outdoors, it is helpful to install a shading solution on the underside of the existing structure such as a skylight, sunroom, conservatory, trellis, arbor or pergola. Markilux offers the elegant 889 canopy for these situations. The Markilux 893 Triangular Shade is particularly functional for skylights or shading of triangular windows.
||The 889 Retractable Under-Glass Canopy
The 889 canopy is designed to be installed under the existing structure, either the glass of a skylight or sunroom or the structure of an arbor, pergola or trellis. The slim tear-drop cassette profile is both elegant and functional and is less than 4 inches in height. The maximum width of the 889 is 19.7 feet with a maximum extension at that width of 14.8 feet. The maximum extension is 19.7 feet with the maximum width at that extension of 11.5 feet. The 889 is available with the ZIP system as an option.
Go to the 889 Canopy product page for full information.
The 893 Triangular Shade
The 893 triangular shade is the perfect solution for those special design situations. It has a teardrop shaped alumimun cassette and sturdy guide rails. The maximum width of the 893 is 13.1 feet and the maximum drop is 16.4 feet. The unit comes standard with motorized operation. The 893 can be installed either inside the glass or outside.
Go to the 893 product page for full information.
For decades, Markilux retractable canopies have set the standard worldwide in shade solutions installed under existing structures. As you explore our product offering below, keep in mind that only Markilux offers this range of product features:
- Fabrics fully retract into stylish cassettes for elegance and long-term protection
- Cassettes can be powder coated in 162 Dupont RAL colors to work in any design plan
- Select from nearly 200 high-tech canopy fabrics, including Sunsilk self-cleaning fabric
- Canopies built to your project's precise specifications for total customization
- Motorized operation, via remote control or with sensor-controlled automatic operation
- Fully coordinated shade solutions incorporating complementary window awnings, exterior vertical shades, terrace and patio awnings, side awnings and free-standing awnings
Complete Support For The Professional Design & Build Community
Markilux provides an exceptional level of support for architects, designers, builders and contractors to help specify and install the most effective shade solution for each project. On each specific product page you will find access to:
- Specification Guide with detailed product information
- CAD files in .dwg, .dxf and .pdf file formats
- Installation Instructions
In addition, our knowledgeable staff is prepared to consult with you to select the most suitable canopy and fabric for your decor and performance requirements. For more information about any of these Markilux canopies, or for a complimentary price quote, please call us today at 888.685.8008 or by email at email@example.com. We look forward to working with you on your next project.