The Best-Engineered Retractable Awnings In The World
Precision Engineering Provides A Lifetime Of Enjoyment
Markilux designs and produces every part of their highly durable, light and creative frameworks, mechanisms and fabric covers in-house. Markilux's 450,000 square-foot factory has been praised as a "green factory" by exceeding all European Union and U.S. standards for pollution control, energy efficiency and recycling of waste. Learn more about Markilux's manufacturing excellence and certifications and their green manufacturing standards.
Markilux Is The World's Awning Technology Innovator
A few of the innovative product developments introduced by Markilux include:
- Kevlar "bionic tendons" for added arm strength and longevity
- Sunsilk SNC (sunsilk nano clean) awning fabric for a self-cleaning finish that is weather and fade-resistant
- Ultrasonic bonding and laser cutting of fabric seams improves appearance and durability
In Europe, where awnings are a way of life, Markilux is the "gold standard" for retractable awnings.
Awning Mechanisms Engineered To Last
- All products are produced with drop-forged aluminum or steel (rather than cast parts which are susceptible to stress fractures and breakage)
- Larger diameter upper arm provides rigidity without adding weight, keeping optimum tension on the fabric
- 85mm fabric rollers, larger than any others in the awning industry, bend minimally for maximum tensile strength and a taut fabric cover that is more aesthetically pleasing.
- The only awning manufacturer to use rounded steel-link chains, gas piston technology, or kevlar "bionic tendons" in the arms, rather than cables (which will fray and break over time)
- Teflon-coated bushings provide a smooth gliding action and all bolts and screws are stainless steel
Learn more detailed information about Markilux Quality From The Inside Out, here.
Awning Fabrics Unmatched For Quality & Selection
All of our Unique, High-Tech Awning Fabrics are manufactured by Markilux on our computer-controlled weaving mills. Meticulous quality control ensures delivery of flawless awning covers. Our laser cutting and ultrasonic bonding machines eliminate the issues of breakage and fraying at the seams that are common to all other awning products.
Markilux awning fabrics come on over 200 color and design selections and are carefully coordinated with cassette designs and colors. Once installed, your Markilux awning will be beautiful and elegant either retracted or open. Our team of professionals will help you select the ideal awning cover for your unique situation.
For more information about our any of our retractable awnings, retractable solar screens, awning fabrics or elegant shade solutions, please call us today at 650/685-6888, or email us at email@example.com.